Following members worked under the Cultural Committee:
1) Principal, Dr. Smita R. Deshmukh- Chairperson
2) Prof. Smt. S. s. Mohod (Coordinator)
3) Dr. S. B. Watane
4) Dr. Ku. M. M. Nandurkar
5) Dr. Mrs. S. D. Thakare
6) Dr. Shri S.R. Gudadhe
7) Prof. A. P. Harne,
8) Mr. M. P. Deshmukh,
9) Mr. Vilas Thakare,
10) Prof. J. D. Sangode,
11) Dr. M. M. Dhakulkar,
12) Prof. Ku. M. G. Mhaski,
13) Prof. S. R. Mahore.
Various programs were organized in the current session 2017-18, keeping in mind the aim of the cultural committee to challenge the students' talents, skills and intellectual abilities to develop the overall personality of the students.
In the academic session 2017- 18 as per Maharashtra Act u/s ro(2)1994 student council was formed. From B. A. Part- I Kumari Dipali Ghanshyam Patil, B.A .Part-II Kumari Pallavi Anil Khobragade, B.A . Part-III Kumari Madhuri Govindrao Bavane, B.Sc.Part -I Home Science Kumari Srishti Siddheshwarao Thosar , B.Sc.part-II Home Science Kumari Reena Sunil Bhusari , B.Sc.Home Science Part-3 Kumari Rajshree Himmatrao Sagane, B.Sc. Science Part-I Kumari
Anjali Tukaram Phad, B.Sc. Part-2 Science Shri Rahul Prakashchandra Kohli, Games and Sports Representative Kumari Rituja Rameshwarao Kobarkar, NSS Representative Kumari Priya Ramesh Raut , NCC Representative Kumari Vrishali Arun Javare , Cultural Representative Kumari Vedika Vinod Arjant, Women Representative Kumari Chandrabhaga Ramteke and Kumari Diksha Damodare was elected as the class representative.
Kumari Vedika Charjan was elected uncontested as the university representative from all the above representatives.
In the first meeting of the Cultural Committee, the programs for the year were planned and responsibilities were divided and accordingly all the programs were carried out successfully on the basis of excellent coordination and cooperation.
1) In the event of birth anniversary and death anniversary celebrated throughout the year, Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj's birth anniversary program was conducted on 26th June 2017 by Hon'ble Principal Dr. Sanyogita Deshmukh who offered garlands in the Principal's room.
2) On 1/8/ 2017 the death anniversary of Lokmanya Tilak was celebrated by the Honorable Principal by offering garlands.
3) Teacher's Day was celebrated on 5th September 2017.On the occasion of Teacher's Day students organized an autonomous college.
Arvind Mangale, the chief guest of the program, guided the students, after offering a garland to the statue of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan in the college auditorium.
President of the program Honorable Principal Dr. Sanyogita Deshmukh guided the students.
4) The death anniversary of Matoshree Vimalabai Deshmukh was organized on 9 September 2017. Dr. Sandhya Joshi was present as the chief guest in this program.She highlighted the life work of Matoshree. Honorable Principal Dr. Sanyogita Deshmukh guided in the program.
5) Essay competition was organized as part of "Right to Information Week" from 6th to 12th October.
6) Mahatma Gandhi and Lal Bahadur Shastri Jayanti program was organized on 2nd October 2017 in Principal's room.
7) "Constitution Day" program was organized on 26 /11 /2017.
8) Mahatma Jyotiba Phule death anniversary was celebrated on 28/ 11 /2017 by offering garlands at the hands of Principal.
9) On the occasion of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Mahaparinirvana Day on 6 /12 /2017, garland was offered by the Principal.
10) On 21/12/ 2017 Karmayogi Sant Gadge Baba's death anniversary was celebrated in Principal's room.
11) On 27 12 / 2017 Shikshan Maharshi Dr.Punjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Jayanti was celebrated by offering garlands at the hands of Hon'ble Principal.
12) Savitribai Phule Jayanti was celebrated as "Indian Women's Liberation Day" on 03 / 01/ 2018.
13) On 30 /1 / 2018 Mahatma Gandhi's death anniversary program was held at 11:55 AM in the college premises with silence as a tribute to him.
14) The death anniversary program of Shikshan Maharshi Dr. Punjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh was organized on 10/4/2018 by offering garlands.
15) Babasaheb Ambedkar Jayanti program was organized on 14th April 2018 by offering garlands.
Students were encouraged to participate in competitions organized by various colleges, Organizations as part of regular cultural programs.
In a program presented on the occasion of Shikshan Maharshi Bhausaheb Alias Punjabrao Deshmukh Jayanti, the college group participated in group dance and group singing competition.
16) In session 2017-18, the "Annual gathering" was inaugurated on 10th and 12th January 2018.
The inaugural function of the "Annual gathering" was graced by Hon'ble Shri Nareshchandra Thakare, Vice President of Shri Shivaji Education Society, as the President. Honorable Mr. Dilip Bhau Ingole, treasurer of the Shri Shivaji Education Society, inaugurated the "Annual gathering" and the reception chairperson of the Annual gathering, Hon'ble Principal Dr. Sanyogita Deshmukh guided the students.
Prof. Archana Harane, coordinator of the cultural program introduced the "Annual gathering" program and also, the program was coordinated by Professor Mamta Maski.
Honorable Principal Dr. Sanyogita Deshmukh presided over the closing program of the "Annual gathering" on 12th January 2018.
On January 12, 2018, Swami Vivekananda Jayanti and Rajmata Jijau Jayanti, were garlanded to his effigy.
Various competitions like Rangoli, Flower arrangements, Dance, Geet Gunjan, Fancy Dress, Anand Bazaar were organized in the "Annual gathering".
Prizes and certificates were given to the winners of the competition and the participating students.
In the cultural committee of the session 2017-18, Prof. Sau. Archana Harne (Coordinator ) and Members, Prof. Dr. Smita Thakare, Prof. Sadhana Mohod, Prof. Mamta Mhaski, Dr. Milind Dhakulkar, Prof. Geeta Nirvan, Prof. Parag Gulalkari, under the guidance of the Principal, organized the program successfully with the help of college teachers.
The birth anniversary and death anniversary programs of Great persons are being celebrated in the year 2018-19 with the objective of holistic development of personality of the students by challenging the talents of the students, skills and intellectual abilities.
1) On the occasion of the death anniversary of Lokmanya Tilak and birth anniversary of democrat Annabhau Sathe on 1/8/2018 Hon'ble Shri Sesharaoji Khade, Secretary Shri Shivaji Education Society, Amravati was present.
Honorable Mr. Sheshraoji Khade informed the students about the Constitution.
2) Dr. Satish Taral, was present on the death anniversary of Matoshree Vimalabai Deshmukh on 9 September 2018.
3) Apart from this, Indian Women's Emancipation Day was celebrated on 3rd January 2019 on the occasion of Savitribai Phule Jayanti.
4) In the session 2018-19, the "Annual gathering" was inaugurated on 10th January 2019. The inaugural program of the Snehsamelena was attended by Hon'ble Mr. Gajananrao Pundkar, Vice President, Shri Shivaji Education Society, Amravati, as President.
Dr. Avinash Mohril, Principal, Women's College, Amravati, was inaugurator. The welcome chairperson was Honorable Principal, Dr. Yogita Deshmukh.
In Session 2018 - 19 Professor Archana Harane was to be the coordinator of the Cultural Committee
In the academic session 2019-20, various activities were implemented to give scope to the talents of the students and develop their personality.
According to the tradition of the college, on the occasion of the birth anniversary and death anniversary of the dignitaries, all the teachers and non-teaching staff of the college pay their respects by worshiping the idols and offering garlands by the Principal Dr. Mrs. Sanyogita Deshmukh and highlight the life work of great men.
1) On July 1st, 2019, as a part of Maharashtra Government's 13 Crore Tree Plantation Program, "Hirwai" Plantation Program was held in the college.
The program was presided over by Mr. Harshvardhanji Deshmukh, Chairman of Shri Shivaji Education Institute, Hon'ble MLA Sunil Deshmukh, Treasurer of Shri Shivaji Education Institute, Honorable Mr. Dilip Babu Ingole, Life Member of the Institute, Principal of the College, Dr. Sau. Sanyogita Deshmukh, Corporate, Prof. Sarita Padole, Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff of the College, and students were present in the program. Trees were planted by dignitaries.
2) In August 2019 Principal's guidance program was conducted mainly for the newly admitted students of Arts, Science, Home Science, Junior College and HSC Vocational. Under this program, for the students of the college, the Information was provided about ATDC Project, Unnat Bharat Project, NSS, NCC, Gym, Institution's Medical College, Engineering College, Anant Academy etc.
3) On 27 /8 / 2019, a lecture was organized by Prof. Vaibhav Maske, Director of Anant Punjabrao Deshmukh Academy on various competitive exams and admission methods in Anant Punjabrao Academy and its benefits to students in future and other guidance was given on the occasion.
4) On September 5, 2019, on the occasion of Teacher's Day, Principal's Guidance and "Autonomous College program" was organized for students.
5) On September 9, 2019, a lecture by Prof. Kumari Mamta Mhaski was organized in the college on the occasion of the death anniversary of Matoshree Vimalabai Deshmukh. The program was presided over by Hon'ble Mr. Keshavrao Gawande, executive member of Shri Shivaji Education Society, Amravati.
The program was attended by Principal Dr. Sanyogita Deshmukh, teachers , non-teaching staff and students.
6) On October 1st, 2019, Music Day was celebrated by the Junior College Music Department of the college on the occasion of National Music Day.
7) On October 12th, 2019, an essay competition was held on the occasion of "Right to Information Week".
8) On October 15th, 2019, a book exhibition was organized on the occasion of "Reading Inspiration Day".
9) Under "Shivotsav2019", preliminary round was organized by the college for Amravati Division on 10th December 2019 and debate competition and easy music competition were conducted and final round of festival competition was successfully organized by the college on 24th December 2019.
10) On the occasion of the 121st birth anniversary of Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh, various activities were organized in the college as part of "Shivotsav2019".
11) On 20th December 2019, as part of the death anniversary program of Vairagyamurti Sant Gadgebaba, Shri Harshvardhanji Deshmukh, President of Sri Shivaji Education Institute, laid garlands at the tomb of Sant Gadgebaba. He also inaugurated the newly constructed stage and protective wall of the college.
12) On December 20, 2019, the opening ceremony of the "Inter College Entrepreneurship Exhibition and Sales "Program was inaugurated by Hon'ble Mr. Harshvardhan Deshmukh, President, Shri Shivaji Education Institution Amravati. Hon'ble Shri Dilip Bapu Ingole, Treasurer, Shri Shivaji Education Institute, Amravati, Hon'ble Shri Anil Kumarji Karwa, Vice President, MITCON , Divisional Office Amravati were present as the Chief Guest in this event. Students of various colleges participated and sold their materials by setting up stalls.
13) On 21st December 2019, Dr. Satish Taral lectured on "Dr. Bhausaheb Deshmukh : Ek Energy Source"
The chairmanship was held by Hon'ble Mr. Hemantji Kalmegh, executive member of Shri Shivaji Education Society, Amravati.
14) On 23rd December 2019 an inter-college skill development program was organized under which "cake and biscuit making workshop" was conducted under the guidance of Prof. Madhuri Thakare, Sant Kanvarram College Amravati.
15) The "Annual gathering" of the college "Laksha 2019 - 20" was concluded on 10th and 11th January 2020.Honorable Dr. Ramchandraji Shelke, Vice -President Shri Shivaji Education Institute, Amravati was present as President and Honorable Dr. Rajesh Jaipurkar, Pro -Vice Chancellor, Sant Gadgebaba Amravati University, Amravati was present as the Inaugurator. Honorable Dr. Mohan Kherde , Director Knowledge Resource Center, Sant Gadgebaba Amravati University , Amravati was present as Chief Guest .
Dignitaries guided the students on this occasion. Various cultural and intellectual programs were organized in the "Annual gathering".
Under this programme, the professors of the college were felicitated with shawls and shrifals for their special contribution Prof. Dr. Kumari Manda Nandurkar for being appointed as National Service Scheme, District Coordinator and Mr. Shalik Markam, Library Attendant for receiving the Sant Gadgebaba Memorial Service Award and Prof. Satish Mahure and Prof. Nandkishore Kakade was felicitated by dignitaries for completing 25 years of service under the society.
Various competitions like "Geet Gunjan", Class Decoration, Rangoli Competition, dance Competition, Anand Bazaar etc. were organized for the students and the winners were given prizes by dignitaries.
Also, certificates and cash prizes were distributed to the winners of various competitions in the session 2019-20 and the prizes given by various professors of the college for various subjects.
In the cultural committee in session 2019 -20 Prof. Sadhana Mohod as coordinator , Prof. Ku. Mamta Mhaski as joint-coordinators while Professor Dr. Ku. Manda Nandurkar, Prof. Ku. Prachi Bhamburkar, Prof. Mr. Satish Mahure Prof. Ku. Vandana Timane, Prof. Ku. Geeta Nirvana, Prof. Ku. Swati Vasu and Prof. Shri Aditya Gawande successfully organized all the programs under the guidance of Hon'ble Principal and with the help of college professors.
Every year various activities are taken up by the college under the cultural committee to give scope to the talents of the students and develop their personality.
Due to the effect of covid-19 in the whole session of the year 2020-21, students were not allowed to be present in the college, so this year the students could not participate in all the activities directly, so many programs were conducted in virtual mode and the students responded well. But as per the tradition of the college, all the teachers and non-teaching staff of the college paid their respects by worshiping the idols and offering garlands at the hands of Honorable Principal Dr. Sanyogita Deshmukh on the occasion of birth anniversary and death anniversary of dignitaries and other important days and the dignitaries shed light on the life of great men.
1) A lecture by Dr. Manda Nandurkar was organized on the occasion of the death anniversary of Matoshree Vimalabai Deshmukh on 9th September 2020. Dr. Sanyogita Deshmukh, the Principal of the College presided over and all the teaching and non-teaching staff was present on the occasion.
2) On 2nd October 2020, Mahatma Gandhi Jayati and Lalbahadur Shashtri jayanti was celebrated.