Various programs were organized in the current session 2017-18, keeping in mind the aim of the cultural committee to challenge the students' talents, skills and intellectual abilities to develop the overall personality of the students.
In the academic session 2017- 18 as per Maharashtra Act u/s ro(2)1994 student council was formed. From B. A. Part- I Kumari Dipali Ghanshyam Patil, B.A .Part-II Kumari Pallavi Anil Khobragade, B.A . Part-III Kumari Madhuri Govindrao Bavane, B.Sc.Part -I Home Science Kumari Srishti Siddheshwarao Thosar , B.Sc.part-II Home Science Kumari Reena Sunil Bhusari , B.Sc.Home Science Part-3 Kumari Rajshree Himmatrao Sagane, B.Sc. Science Part-I Kumari
Anjali Tukaram Phad, B.Sc. Part-2 Science Shri Rahul Prakashchandra Kohli, Games and Sports Representative Kumari Rituja Rameshwarao Kobarkar, NSS Representative Kumari Priya Ramesh Raut , NCC Representative Kumari Vrishali Arun Javare , Cultural Representative Kumari Vedika Vinod Arjant, Women Representative Kumari Chandrabhaga Ramteke and Kumari Diksha Damodare was elected as the class representative.
Kumari Vedika Charjan was elected uncontested as the university representative from all the above representatives.
In the first meeting of the Cultural Committee, the programs for the year were planned and responsibilities were divided and accordingly all the programs were carried out successfully on the basis of excellent coordination and cooperation.
1) In the event of birth anniversary and death anniversary celebrated throughout the year, Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj's birth anniversary program was conducted on 26th June 2017 by Hon'ble Principal Dr. Sanyogita Deshmukh who offered garlands in the Principal's room.
2) On 1/8/ 2017 the death anniversary of Lokmanya Tilak was celebrated by the Honorable Principal by offering garlands.
3) Teacher's Day was celebrated on 5th September 2017.On the occasion of Teacher's Day students organized an autonomous college.
Arvind Mangale, the chief guest of the program, guided the students, after offering a garland to the statue of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan in the college auditorium.
President of the program Honorable Principal Dr. Sanyogita Deshmukh guided the students.
4) The death anniversary of Matoshree Vimalabai Deshmukh was organized on 9 September 2017. Dr. Sandhya Joshi was present as the chief guest in this program.She highlighted the life work of Matoshree. Honorable Principal Dr. Sanyogita Deshmukh guided in the program.
5) Essay competition was organized as part of "Right to Information Week" from 6th to 12th October.
6) Mahatma Gandhi and Lal Bahadur Shastri Jayanti program was organized on 2nd October 2017 in Principal's room.
7) "Constitution Day" program was organized on 26 /11 /2017.
8) Mahatma Jyotiba Phule death anniversary was celebrated on 28/ 11 /2017 by offering garlands at the hands of Principal.
9) On the occasion of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Mahaparinirvana Day on 6 /12 /2017, garland was offered by the Principal.
10) On 21/12/ 2017 Karmayogi Sant Gadge Baba's death anniversary was celebrated in Principal's room.
11) On 27 12 / 2017 Shikshan Maharshi Dr.Punjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Jayanti was celebrated by offering garlands at the hands of Hon'ble Principal.
12) Savitribai Phule Jayanti was celebrated as "Indian Women's Liberation Day" on 03 / 01/ 2018.
13) On 30 /1 / 2018 Mahatma Gandhi's death anniversary program was held at 11:55 AM in the college premises with silence as a tribute to him.
14) The death anniversary program of Shikshan Maharshi Dr. Punjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh was organized on 10/4/2018 by offering garlands.
15) Babasaheb Ambedkar Jayanti program was organized on 14th April 2018 by offering garlands.
Students were encouraged to participate in competitions organized by various colleges, Organizations as part of regular cultural programs.
In a program presented on the occasion of Shikshan Maharshi Bhausaheb Alias Punjabrao Deshmukh Jayanti, the college group participated in group dance and group singing competition.
16) In session 2017-18, the "Annual gathering" was inaugurated on 10th and 12th January 2018.
The inaugural function of the "Annual gathering" was graced by Hon'ble Shri Nareshchandra Thakare, Vice President of Shri Shivaji Education Society, as the President. Honorable Mr. Dilip Bhau Ingole, treasurer of the Shri Shivaji Education Society, inaugurated the "Annual gathering" and the reception chairperson of the Annual gathering, Hon'ble Principal Dr. Sanyogita Deshmukh guided the students.
Prof. Archana Harane, coordinator of the cultural program introduced the "Annual gathering" program and also, the program was coordinated by Professor Mamta Maski.
Honorable Principal Dr. Sanyogita Deshmukh presided over the closing program of the "Annual gathering" on 12th January 2018.
On January 12, 2018, Swami Vivekananda Jayanti and Rajmata Jijau Jayanti, were garlanded to his effigy.
Various competitions like Rangoli, Flower arrangements, Dance, Geet Gunjan, Fancy Dress, Anand Bazaar were organized in the "Annual gathering".
Prizes and certificates were given to the winners of the competition and the participating students.
In the cultural committee of the session 2017-18, Prof. Sau. Archana Harne (Coordinator ) and Members, Prof. Dr. Smita Thakare, Prof. Sadhana Mohod, Prof. Mamta Mhaski, Dr. Milind Dhakulkar, Prof. Geeta Nirvan, Prof. Parag Gulalkari, under the guidance of the Principal, organized the program successfully with the help of college teachers.