1) Read the prospectus carefully for proper information.
2) The last date of submission of application forms will be displayed on the notice board of the college.
3) The selected candidates will have to pay all fees within the prescribed date. In case a student does not deposit fees by that date, his/her admission will be treated as cancelled.
4) Students who cancel admission at any time for any reason shall have to pay tuition fees & other fees as per university rules.
5) No certificate of any kind will be issued unless full session fees are paid. Any amount paid by the student at the time of admission and later will not be refunded.
6) All new entrants will have to enroll themselves in the university. A prescribed form for this purpose will be supplied by the college in due course of time or on the date prescribed by the university. Students who fail to fill in the form shall be responsible for any action taken by appropriate authorities.
7) Only special notices shall be read out in the classroom, Students, therefore, should see the notice board daily and keep themselves well informed about the various notices that may be put up there from time to time.
8) Smoking, gutka/paan chewing and ragging are strictly prohibited. Offenders are liable to face legal action.
9) Students are prohibited from forming associations/organisations and from,holding functions in the college without the prior permission of the Principal.
10) Students are prohibited from organising welcome and farewell and other such function outside college premises. Violation shall attract severe disciplinary action.
11) Use/Possession of cellphone (mobile) in the College Campus is stricly prohibited for students as per law. Student possessing cellphone in College Campus will be punished as per the Rule.
12)The Principal's decision in all matters relating to admission, administration and enforcement or discipline and general ruled and special instructions mentioned in this prospectus shall be FINAL & BINDING ON ALL.
1) Application in the prescribed form must be accompanied by two recent stamp size photographs and documents as mentioned in Prospectus
2) The programme for admission for the current session will be displayed on the notice board. Applicants are advised to keep themselves informed of the various notices that are displayed on the Notice Board and website from time to time.
3) Admissions are subject to the eligibility norms of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education & the S.G.B. Amravati University, Amravati.
4)Application will be considered only when it fulfills the following conditions :
a. It is properly and correctly filled and signed by the applicant & applicant's father/guardian.
b. It is received by the college office on or before the last date prescribed.
c. It is accompanied by the attested copies of the following documents.
i. School/College Leaving Certificate (T.C.)
ii. Statement of marks of the last examination passed/failed.
iii. Migration Certificate in case of a person who has passed the last examination from a Board other than Maharashtra State Board or a University other than S.G.B. Amravati University.
iv. Caste certificate, Validity and Non Creamy Layer
5) Students who pass the qualifying examination from any other Board/University and desire to seek admission should submit an eligibility certificate.
6) Applicants who have a break in education should submit a gap certificate in the form of a court affidavit stating the reason for the gap.
7) Applicants will be required to surrender the original copy of their School/College leaving certificate at the time of finalisation of admission.
8) Admission will be provisional, subject to the approval of the University, and is liable to be cancelled at any time if the applicant has given false information, or university enrolment is not given to him/her.
9) Reservation of seats for candidates belonging to backward classes will be according to the government regulations and circulars.
10) All matters related to admission will be handled by the admission committee. Applicants are required to contact this committee during working hours as displayed on the notice board.
11) All the B.Sc. I and II students of this College of session 2014-15 are provisionally admitted to the next higher class subject to declaration of results. Meanwhile they should attend the classes regularly from. June 15, 2015.
12) The Principal may amend the admission rules at his discretion. The Principal's decision in all matters related to admission shall be final. For details contact Admission Committee.
13) Duplicate T. C. (Transfer Certificate) will not be enter tained
Junior College For Girls -
For Boys -
Fawn Coloured Kurti / Kameez
|Coffee Brown Salwar & Dupatta
Senior College For Girls -
Fawn Coloured Half Sleeved Shirt
|Coffee Brown Trouser
For Boys -
Light Pink Kurti / Kameez
|Wine red Salwar & Dupatta
Light Pink Shirt
|Wine red Trouser