In the academic session 2019-20, various activities were implemented to give scope to the talents of the students and develop their personality.
According to the tradition of the college, on the occasion of the birth anniversary and death anniversary of the dignitaries, all the teachers and non-teaching staff of the college pay their respects by worshiping the idols and offering garlands by the Principal Dr. Mrs. Sanyogita Deshmukh and highlight the life work of great men.
1) On July 1st, 2019, as a part of Maharashtra Government's 13 Crore Tree Plantation Program, "Hirwai" Plantation Program was held in the college.
The program was presided over by Mr. Harshvardhanji Deshmukh, Chairman of Shri Shivaji Education Institute, Hon'ble MLA Sunil Deshmukh, Treasurer of Shri Shivaji Education Institute, Honorable Mr. Dilip Babu Ingole, Life Member of the Institute, Principal of the College, Dr. Sau. Sanyogita Deshmukh, Corporate, Prof. Sarita Padole, Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff of the College, and students were present in the program. Trees were planted by dignitaries.
2) In August 2019 Principal's guidance program was conducted mainly for the newly admitted students of Arts, Science, Home Science, Junior College and HSC Vocational. Under this program, for the students of the college, the Information was provided about ATDC Project, Unnat Bharat Project, NSS, NCC, Gym, Institution's Medical College, Engineering College, Anant Academy etc.
3) On 27 /8 / 2019, a lecture was organized by Prof. Vaibhav Maske, Director of Anant Punjabrao Deshmukh Academy on various competitive exams and admission methods in Anant Punjabrao Academy and its benefits to students in future and other guidance was given on the occasion.
4) On September 5, 2019, on the occasion of Teacher's Day, Principal's Guidance and "Autonomous College program" was organized for students.
5) On September 9, 2019, a lecture by Prof. Kumari Mamta Mhaski was organized in the college on the occasion of the death anniversary of Matoshree Vimalabai Deshmukh. The program was presided over by Hon'ble Mr. Keshavrao Gawande, executive member of Shri Shivaji Education Society, Amravati.
The program was attended by Principal Dr. Sanyogita Deshmukh, teachers , non-teaching staff and students.
6) On October 1st, 2019, Music Day was celebrated by the Junior College Music Department of the college on the occasion of National Music Day.
7) On October 12th, 2019, an essay competition was held on the occasion of "Right to Information Week".
8) On October 15th, 2019, a book exhibition was organized on the occasion of "Reading Inspiration Day".
9) Under "Shivotsav2019", preliminary round was organized by the college for Amravati Division on 10th December 2019 and debate competition and easy music competition were conducted and final round of festival competition was successfully organized by the college on 24th December 2019.
10) On the occasion of the 121st birth anniversary of Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh, various activities were organized in the college as part of "Shivotsav2019".
11) On 20th December 2019, as part of the death anniversary program of Vairagyamurti Sant Gadgebaba, Shri Harshvardhanji Deshmukh, President of Sri Shivaji Education Institute, laid garlands at the tomb of Sant Gadgebaba. He also inaugurated the newly constructed stage and protective wall of the college.
12) On December 20, 2019, the opening ceremony of the "Inter College Entrepreneurship Exhibition and Sales "Program was inaugurated by Hon'ble Mr. Harshvardhan Deshmukh, President, Shri Shivaji Education Institution Amravati. Hon'ble Shri Dilip Bapu Ingole, Treasurer, Shri Shivaji Education Institute, Amravati, Hon'ble Shri Anil Kumarji Karwa, Vice President, MITCON , Divisional Office Amravati were present as the Chief Guest in this event. Students of various colleges participated and sold their materials by setting up stalls.
13) On 21st December 2019, Dr. Satish Taral lectured on "Dr. Bhausaheb Deshmukh : Ek Energy Source"
The chairmanship was held by Hon'ble Mr. Hemantji Kalmegh, executive member of Shri Shivaji Education Society, Amravati.
14) On 23rd December 2019 an inter-college skill development program was organized under which "cake and biscuit making workshop" was conducted under the guidance of Prof. Madhuri Thakare, Sant Kanvarram College Amravati.
15) The "Annual gathering" of the college "Laksha 2019 - 20" was concluded on 10th and 11th January 2020.Honorable Dr. Ramchandraji Shelke, Vice -President Shri Shivaji Education Institute, Amravati was present as President and Honorable Dr. Rajesh Jaipurkar, Pro -Vice Chancellor, Sant Gadgebaba Amravati University, Amravati was present as the Inaugurator. Honorable Dr. Mohan Kherde , Director Knowledge Resource Center, Sant Gadgebaba Amravati University , Amravati was present as Chief Guest .
Dignitaries guided the students on this occasion. Various cultural and intellectual programs were organized in the "Annual gathering".
Under this programme, the professors of the college were felicitated with shawls and shrifals for their special contribution Prof. Dr. Kumari Manda Nandurkar for being appointed as National Service Scheme, District Coordinator and Mr. Shalik Markam, Library Attendant for receiving the Sant Gadgebaba Memorial Service Award and Prof. Satish Mahure and Prof. Nandkishore Kakade was felicitated by dignitaries for completing 25 years of service under the society.
Various competitions like "Geet Gunjan", Class Decoration, Rangoli Competition, dance Competition, Anand Bazaar etc. were organized for the students and the winners were given prizes by dignitaries.
Also, certificates and cash prizes were distributed to the winners of various competitions in the session 2019-20 and the prizes given by various professors of the college for various subjects.
In the cultural committee in session 2019 -20 Prof. Sadhana Mohod as coordinator , Prof. Ku. Mamta Mhaski as joint-coordinators while Professor Dr. Ku. Manda Nandurkar, Prof. Ku. Prachi Bhamburkar, Prof. Mr. Satish Mahure Prof. Ku. Vandana Timane, Prof. Ku. Geeta Nirvana, Prof. Ku. Swati Vasu and Prof. Shri Aditya Gawande successfully organized all the programs under the guidance of Hon'ble Principal and with the help of college professors.